Saturday, September 13, 2008

a comical conversation

in the morning, i went grocery shopping with mama n the kids.. on the way back, the following conversation amused me.

alisa says:
"i'm going to be a doctor. nothing else interests me... banking is blah, i suck at doodling n my dreams of stardom is dashed."

mommy replied:
"dashed? why?"

me sacrastically:
"she so old.. stars nowadays get younger n younger."

my brother eager for a share of the limelight:
"i'm gonna be an architect. so u can all pay me big bucks to build ur hms!"

doctor alisa:
"u dumbass! if u profit frm me, i wun invite u to my mansion on wkends!"

a calm brian:
"then i shall not build u a house."

doctor alisa:
"with all the money in the world, i will hire my architect frm paris!"

architect brian:
"then u go ahead lor.. later he build u an eiffel tower."

-alot of bikering later-

alisa suddenly got all maternal n said:
"i hv alot of brilliant boy names so i shld hv more boys than girls.."

me:
"hmm, i can't decide.. mayb i'll hv 7 kids n name them aft days in the wk..."

brian then said:
"i will hv a daughter n call her blair."

me:
"aft the "gossip girl" girl?! i tot she didn't hv a v gd character?"

he eagerly adds-on:
"yeah, but she's hot like her father, me!"

alisa agreed:
"and she is cool too!!!!!"

mama indignantly interupts:
"i forbid u to call my grandchild, blair!!! everyone will make fun of her! they will call her blair blair..."

a defensive brian:
"she'll be so smart, so pretty n so rich tt everyone will not dare to make fun of her!"

mama audibly in the background:
"blairblair blair blair BLAIR!"

me feeling cheeky:
"she'll be mocked at alright.. by her v own grandmother. my my, the poor kid."

brian wavering in his stand:
"hmm.. okay, then i shall call her ashley."

me thinking hard:
"aft ehhhh, what was tt show???"

in a spilt second he replied:
"suite life of zack n cody!"

me:
"oh, u like tt show hur?"

him matter-of-factly:
"no.. i hate it."

everyone:
"......"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home